C-SYNC provides enterprise clients with a secure, robust, and reliable synchronization of media from their hospital to C-SATS' HIPAA-secure cloud storage. Please contact us for technical specifications and requirements.
Items you will need to get started
- Your external/flash hard drive with USB cord
- Computer to access your C-SATS account
- Internet access for your computer
1) Plug the USB cord from your external drive into the front of C-SYNC. Wait for 5 seconds and then unlock the USB drive by entering your passcode.
2) Sign In to your C-SATS account through your computer.
3) Click on the C-SYNC tab located at the top of the page.
4) Select the videos you wish to send to C-SATS and click Send to C-SATS & Tag (Note - it may take up to 30 seconds for C-SYNC to read all the files on your drive).
5) Leave the Padlock Drive plugged into C-SYNC until the banner at the top of the screen turns from RED to GREEN.
6) Tagging the videos.
- While the videos are transferring, complete the required fields. You can find some of this information on the folder name or by referencing your EMR.
- Let us know if there is another surgeon or trainee in the video.
- Click Finished to complete the process.
7) The GREEN banner indicates the files have been transferred to C-SYNC. At this point you can press the Eject button on the Padlock Drive, unplug the Padlock Drive, and close your computer.