C-SATS is one of the most innovative and fastest growing healthcare technology companies in the Northwest. A venture-backed spin-out from the University of Washington, C-SATS is used in hospital operating rooms and the front-line of patient care to ensure practitioners do their jobs well and to the highest level of quality. The company is seeing tremendous traction in the market and is looking to double revenue and headcount in 2018.
- Understand the business needs, and assemble data, analyze trends, and identify areas of success as well as improvement opportunities that will enable business decisions.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure definitions of critical KPIs are understood and accurately captured, ensuring proper data collection leading to the identification of opportunities for improved process, product performance, and other critical components of the business.
- Work closely with stakeholders to interpret findings and identify patterns in the data; identify, investigate, and alert appropriate stakeholders of issues and anomalies as they arise.
- Develop and maintain insights and KPI dashboards for company level KPIs as well as partner and participant level KPIs.
- Regularly inform and train internal teams on reports and dashboards.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as required to support strategy, analyze performance, partner development, and sales.
WHY THIS MATTERS
As a Data Analyst with C-SATS, you will help save lives with data. You will work closely with the leadership, engineering, customer success, and sales teams to develop a suite of reports and data visualizations to help drive the business. You will be involved every step of the way - helping to identify what needs to be measured, how to measure it, identifying the success metrics, then building the visualizations to show performance against those metrics.
what you're all about
- Must love data!
- Tableau and Excel proficiency required
- Google analytics, SQL, statistics and Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- Experience in discussing requirements with business users, working with engineers to organize underlying data collection, and designing data visualizations
- Proven track record of working on large data sets
- Strong analytical, communication, presentation and documentation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to think big while paying exceptional attention to detail
Contact email@example.com to apply.