Director of Data Science
C-SATS, Inc. is a venture-backed provider of technology solutions for continuous appraisal and improvement of healthcare practitioners. We need your help to deliver on our mission to empower the nation’s 16 million healthcare workers with continuous appraisal and improvement of their skills.
C-SATS is the AI platform for surgery. Our systems and processes are on the verge of massive scale and we need sophisticated automatic predictive modeling commensurate with our need to measure and improve patient outcomes and surgeon technical skill. We are seeking a highly self-motivated expert in directing our artificial intelligence efforts, especially in the areas of machine learning, computer vision, NLP, and deep learning.
WHY THIS MATTERS
Your work will have a direct impact on patient safety. C-SATS measures technical skills in healthcare practitioners, skills that directly impact clinical outcomes; poor performers generate 3x more complications and 5x more deaths than top performers. Our system generates 10x the amount of information about an individual's skills in 1/10th the time of traditional peer review. Major medical centers have completed 1.5 million assessments with C-SATS, and they depend on our system to ensure the quality of their practitioners and the safety of their patients.
- Masters degree or PhD from an accredited four-year college in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years experience shipping products powered by large-scale predictive analytics using techniques such as machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, and computer vision
- Experience in a machine learning or data science role with a large technology company
- Passion for learning and mastering new technologies quickly, especially the technologies we use
- Strong sense of responsibility for the happiness of customers and coworkers
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Work full-time in Seattle, WA
- Competitive compensation including salary + equity
- Full benefits stack, including medical, dental and vision
How to apply
Submit your resume and cover letter in an email to email@example.com.