Video Transfer or Download from Stryker SDC
Audience - Individuals responsible for transferring robotic surgery video.
Objectives - Transfer or Download videos from the Stryker SDC.
Expected Time to Complete - 3 minutes per case.
Video Transfer via FTP
TIP - Add both the surgeon name and procedure to the Stryker recorder before the start of the case. If the surgeon or procedure omitted, simply email the information to C-SATS: email@example.com.
1) From the Current Case page or Archive page, select the Save icon in the top right hand corner.
2) Select "10.90.107.194" from the dropdown menu on the third option when saving the file.
3) Select the computer icon below the dropdown menu.
NOTE - Please leave the Stryker Tower plugged in to both a power outlet and ethernet cord. This will allow the video file to transfer to C-SATS.
Video Download via USB Flash Drive
1) Plug the Padlock USB Drive into the Stryker SDC. Wait for 5 seconds and then unlock it using the passcode provided by C-SATS.
2) Select Archive from the Stryker SDC Home Screen.
3) Select the case(s) you want to download.
4) Select the the save icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
5) Select the USB icon in the middle of the page.
6) Make sure you receive 2 "Success" messages before removing the Padlock USB Drive.
- The first message will read "Save Successful to USB" in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- The second message will read "Success" in the middle of the screen.
7) Once the file has been saved, press the red eject button on the padlock drive, wait for 5 seconds, and remove it from the Stryker.
Padlock USB Drive
1. Plug the USB cord into the Video Recorder or C-SYNC.
2. Wait for 5 seconds after plugging in the USB cord. Enter your passcode and click the GREEN unlock button.
3. Save/Transfer the video files
4. Once the files have been transferred, lock/eject the drive by clicking the RED button.
5. Wait for 5 seconds before unplugging the drive.