C-SATS, Inc. is a venture-backed provider of technology solutions for continuous appraisal and improvement of healthcare practitioners. We’re seeking an experienced, well-organized and self-motivated Executive Assistant to help us deliver on our mission to empower the nation’s 16 million healthcare workers with continuous appraisal and improvement of their skills.
Our customers are some of the largest hospitals in the U.S. and Canada. Every day our employees interact with their executives and clinical leaders to help them deliver the highest quality care for their patients.
You will report to our CEO to support him and other C-SATS executives. You will help us become more productive by owning tactical execution of day-to-day tasks and activities, both scheduled and unscheduled, and anticipating, planning, and executing our goals and vision. Traditional responsibilities include calendar, schedule and email management, as well as travel logistics, trip preparation and expense reporting. You will also research and compile briefing documents / agendas in preparation for meetings and interviews; attend staff meetings, take notes, and follow-up on outstanding agenda items. You will display superb judgment in dealing with confidential information, ensuring accurate and timely distribution of information. You will develop and maintain an understanding of what is critical to the business, allowing you to make the appropriate decisions which impact our executives’ time, and you will contribute to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, processes and practices. You may also interact with Boards of Directors and Advisors, as well as third party partners. You will be excited to be on-site consistently during business hours working with those in the office while supporting offsite personnel. This role plays a critical part in company culture, consistently promoting a fun and supportive work environment where communication and recognition are commonplace.
Why This Matters
You will be responsible for a critical part of C-SATS, and your work will have a direct impact on patient safety. C-SATS measures technical skills in healthcare practitioners, skills that directly impact clinical outcomes; poor performers generate 3x more complications and 5x more deaths than top performers. Our system generates 10x the amount of information about individuals’ skills in 1/10th the time of traditional peer review. Major medical centers have completed 1.5 million assessments with C-SATS, and they depend on our system to ensure the quality of their practitioners and the safety of their patients.
What You're All About
- 5+ years experience directly supporting executives in fast-paced, high growth, successful businesses (BONUS if healthcare experience)
- Demonstrate executive presence, maturity and sound judgment, along with the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Superior attention to detail with expertise establishing/maintaining organized administrative processes and systems
- Outstanding planning, time management, and organizational skills with a sense of urgency to follow through
- Ability to communicate effectively – written, verbal, and interpersonal – with a variety of groups such as executives, peers, clients and partners
- Highly motivated and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Positive attitude coupled with initiative, desire and ability to take on increased responsibilities over time
- Strong problem solving skills including ability to proactively anticipate requirements and identify/mitigate potential issues before they occur
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google applications
And most importantly, you are driven by working on challenges you can own. You are mission-driven with a passion for healthcare quality and patient safety.
- Competitive compensation including salary + equity
- Full benefits stack, including medical, dental and vision
How to apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.