National IDN Sales Director
C-SATS, Inc. is a venture-backed provider of technology solutions for continuous appraisal and improvement of healthcare practitioners. We’re seeking an experienced, mission driven, entrepreneurial Sales Executive to lead our IDN Sales Division as the National Director of Sales. This team member will play an integral part in helping us deliver on our mission to empower the nation’s 16 million healthcare workers with continuous appraisal and improvement of their skills.
Our customers are some of the largest hospitals in the U.S. and Canada. We are looking for a high-performing National Director of Sales to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement an IDN sales strategy that will meet or exceed company growth targets while developing the company’s IDN customer base.
- Prospect, qualify and close new IDN partnership contracts.
- Partner with prospective clients to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Develop solutions to their most pressing Quality Initiatives via the C-SATS software portfolio.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and Executive presentations.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- Work with the VP of Engagement to develop and execute MSA strategies that lead to customer renewals and new use case(s) within existing clientele.
Why This Matters
You will be responsible for a critical part of C-SATS, and your work will have a direct impact on patient safety. C-SATS measures technical skills in healthcare practitioners, skills that directly impact clinical outcomes; poor performers generate 3x more complications and 5x more deaths than top performers. Our system generates 10x the amount of information about an individuals’ skills in 1/10th the time of traditional peer review. Major medical centers have completed 1.5 million assessments with C-SATS, and they depend on our system to ensure the quality of their practitioners and the safety of their patients.
what you're all about
Core Competencies, Skills and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of 7 years of sales experience including 3 or more years in healthcare sales.
- Proven track record in sales, consistently meeting/exceeded quota.
- Proven track record and experience in selling into large healthcare systems at the IDN leadership level.
- Track record in developing a sales strategy, implementing a sales process and taking a complex deal from
- prospect to close.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against
- An ability to travel up to 80%, dependent upon account distribution.
- Success in introducing new technologies to the market is a plus.
- Experience in working in a start-up environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Operating Room environment preferred.
- Competitive compensation including salary, commission and equity
- Full benefits stack, including medical, dental and vision
How to apply
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.