C-SATS, Inc. is a venture-backed provider of technology solutions for continuous appraisal and improvement of healthcare practitioners. The Product Experience team is seeking a seasoned Product Designer to help deliver the next generation of products and continue to innovate in the healthcare education space.
The primary focus of the Product Designer is to leverage your deep understanding of our users and customers to design a data-informed product that solves for user needs. Your mission is to create a meaningful partnership between the users and C-SATS via a valuable product experience that further advances the improvement of patient care and outcomes. You will...
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions, product vision and roadmaps
- Scale design by identifying, creating, and adopting experience patterns
- Foster and contribute to a user-centered company culture
- Spend your time cultivating a deep understanding of users, define user needs, ideate, prototype, test assumptions, repeat.
Why This Matters
Your work will have a direct impact on patient safety. C-SATS measures technical skills in healthcare practitioners, skills that directly impact clinical outcomes; poor performers generate 3x more complications and 5x more deaths than top performers. Our system generates 10x the amount of information about an individual’s skills in 1/10th the time of traditional peer review. Major medical centers have completed 1.5 million assessments with C-SATS, and they depend on our system to ensure the quality of their practitioners and the safety of their patients.
what you're all about
Core Competencies, Skills and Experience Requirements
- 7+ years of professional experience as a UX designer on Web-based products
- Engage in user research/test activities directly with users
- Project planning, time management, and execution based on priorities
- Gather high and low level requirements
- Pair with software engineers to identify feasibility issues during all phases of design
- Partner with product managers to identify feature success metrics
- Collaborate in an environment that uses methodologies such as LEAN, Agile, Scrum, or Kanban
- Seasoned in designing: information architecture, wayfinding, information and visual hierarchy, complex user flows, decision trees that impacts product/user states, user interface, interaction, visual elements, etc.
- Contribute to the continuous refinement of product experience design process and cross-functional team collaboration process
- Create new and maintain existing features
- Set up, run, and present during relevant meetings
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity by setting goals
- Highly proficient with using MacOS, Adobe CC, and Axure. We require the use of Axure for prototyping and creating complex flows, Frontify for pattern library, FullStory for user behavior tracking. We will continue to evaluate other tools that best work for our team to provide deliverables that do the best job at communicating ideas and final product experience
- Professional level communication skills in English, written and spoken
- Opportunity to travel for business purposes
- Service design experience
- Mobile device design experience (app and mobile web0
- Product management experience
- Kindness towards self and others
- Continuous improvement is a part of who you are
- Open to giving and receiving radical candor
- Considerate of how your work and/or behavior may impact the holistic outcome
- Strong sense of responsibility to cultivate an environment that celebrates and nurtures diversity in the workplace
- Share by default
- Have the “startup” spirit. You contribute to making C-SATS the best place you’ve ever worked
- Competitive compensation including salary, commission and equity
- Full benefits stack, including medical, dental and vision
How to apply
Please only apply if...
- You are not bothered by seeing blood and internal organs. Watching surgical videos is a requirement for this role.
- You are not averse to being current on all your vaccinations such as MMR, Chicken Pox, annual influenza, etc.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.