C-SATS, Inc. is a venture-backed provider of technology solutions for continuous appraisal and improvement of healthcare practitioners. The Product Experience team is seeking a seasoned Product Manager to help deliver the next generation of products and continue to innovate in the healthcare education space.
The primary focus of the Product Manager is to leverage your deep understanding of our users, business, technology, competitors, market, and guide the business to fulfill the company’s why. Your mission is to solve for real needs and improve the product over its lifecycle with the objective of generating the biggest possible value to our users and the business. Success will be measured on outcomes, and not features. You will...
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions, product vision and roadmaps
- Convey product strategy in your area in the form of a short- and long-term product roadmap, prioritizing features based on level of importance and time to execute
- Define a set of business and product requirements to communicate the product strategy to various stakeholders
- Help coordinate and support the different teams that go into product creation — business, engineering, design, sales, marketing, and support teams
- Foster and contribute to a user-centered company culture
Why This Matters
Your work will have a direct impact on patient safety. C-SATS measures technical skills in healthcare practitioners, skills that directly impact clinical outcomes; poor performers generate 3x more complications and 5x more deaths than top performers. Our system generates 10x the amount of information about an individual’s skills in 1/10th the time of traditional peer review. Major medical centers have completed 1.5 million assessments with C-SATS, and they depend on our system to ensure the quality of their practitioners and the safety of their patients.
what you're all about
Core Competencies, Skills and Experience Requirements
- 3+ years of professional experience as a product manager on Web-based products
- Engage in research and interview activities directly with users and customers
- Synthesize user feedback and ideas into a easily consumable digest
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize and make evidence-based product decisions
- Ensure alignment across product org and with all key stakeholders
- Define and prioritize business and product requirements
- Support business and product initiatives by collaborating with design and engineering teams to identify and prioritize minimum lovable iterations based on user needs and technical feasibility
- Identify and track success metrics in your product areas to understand what to continue or stop resource investment
- Identify opportunities to continually improve and scale the product, design, engineering, and operational cycle across the organization
- Collaborate in an environment that uses methodologies such as LEAN, Agile, Scrum, or Kanban
- Contribute to the continuous refinement of product management and cross-functional team collaboration processes
- Create new and maintain existing features
- Set up, run, and present during relevant meetings
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity by setting focus
- Highly proficient with using MacOS, G-Suite productivity tools, Slack, presentation app, analytics tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics, etc. We use TargetProcess to manage product development and ProdPad to manage product roadmap to track and synthesize feedback and ideas
- Professional level communication skills in English, written and spoken
- Opportunity to travel for business purposes
- Service design experience
- Mobile device design experience (app and mobile web)
- Kindness towards self and others
- Continuous improvement is a part of who you are
- Open to giving and receiving radical candor
- Considerate of how your work and/or behavior may impact the holistic outcome
- Strong sense of responsibility to cultivate an environment that celebrates and nurtures diversity in the workplace
- Share by default
- Have the “startup” spirit. You contribute to making C-SATS the best place you’ve ever worked
- Competitive compensation including salary, commission and equity
- Full benefits stack, including medical, dental and vision
How to apply
Please only apply if...
- You are not bothered by seeing blood and internal organs. Watching surgical videos is a requirement for this role.
- You are not averse to being current on all your vaccinations such as MMR, Chicken Pox, annual influenza, etc.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.