West Coast Territory Manager
C-SATS, Inc. is a venture-backed provider of technology solutions for continuous appraisal and improvement of healthcare practitioners. We’re seeking an experienced, well-organized and self-motivated Territory Account Manager to help us deliver on our mission to empower the nation’s 16 million healthcare workers with continuous appraisal and improvement of their skills.
Our customers are some of the largest hospitals in the U.S. and Canada. We are looking for a high-performing West Coast Territory Manager to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement a sales strategy for your territory that will meet both company and customer objectives.
- Work with hospital executives, nursing staff and key surgeons in the development and execution of a plan to effectively integrate the C-SATS software at designated customer sites.
- Ensure surgeons and staff remain committed and engaged to using the C-SATS software.
- Drive utilization of C-SATS by collaborating with surgical teams to support usage of the technology.
- Develop a C-SATS plan for each account to support independent use of the technology.
- Drive continuous expansion of the user base by working with key hospital staff and surgical thought leaders to develop a qualified lead funnel for new use cases within existing accounts. Regular activities consist of formal presentations, informal events and case observations.
- Drive renewal sales and new case use sales in existing customer accounts.
- Responsibly manage administrative tasks; reporting of sales/engagement, outcomes of sales activities, submission of expense reports, etc.
- Lead surgical teams through training sessions, helping them understand system operations, OR integration and C-SATS case uses and applications
- Be a resource to the surgical team, providing guidance and insight on the use of the C-SATS platform and scope of work.
Why This Matters
You will be responsible for a critical part of C-SATS, and your work will have a direct impact on patient safety. C-SATS measures technical skills in healthcare practitioners, skills that directly impact clinical outcomes; poor performers generate 3x more complications and 5x more deaths than top performers. Our system generates 10x the amount of information about an individuals’ skills in 1/10th the time of traditional peer review. Major medical centers have completed 1.5 million assessments with C-SATS, and they depend on our system to ensure the quality of their practitioners and the safety of their patients.
what you're all about
Core Competencies, Skills and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience including 2 or more years in healthcare sales.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An ability to travel up to 80%, dependent upon account distribution.
- Success in introducing new technologies to the market is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Operating Room environment preferred.
- Competitive compensation including salary, commission and equity
- Full benefits stack, including medical, dental and vision
How to apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.