Residency and Training
C-SATS provides residency program directors and their learners:
- Access to a worldwide network of qualified reviewers
- Unbiased, anonymous review of learners’ actual tasks and procedures
- Validated assessment tools that produce detailed scores by sub-domain, as well as personalized feedback
- Learners' scores anonymously benchmarked and compared to others in their program and across the country
- Recommended simulation, warm-up exercises and virtual tele-mentoring targeted to learners’ specific areas for improvement
By submitting tasks and procedures each month, C-SATS enables program directors and learners to track their performance longitudinally and to compare themselves to their peers.